Information We Collect About You
1. Information you provide: In operating the "Asingle" Services, we will collect personal information that you provide for us. For example, that may include registration, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, email addresses, other contact information, optional demographic information, listing love interests, recommending possible love interests for others, feedback, rating and voting.
2. Information collected automatically: When you visit or make use of the Service we may collect some information about you automatically. For example, our servers automatically recognize visitors' domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). We may also gather "traffic data" that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the Services we offer. For mobile devices, we also collect device-specific information such as device type, operating system, UUID, and device tokens that allow us to diagnose issues and send device-specific notifications. You may also elect to share other information automatically such as geolocation.
3. Cookies and Use of Cookie Data: When you visit the Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, and the links you click.
4. Information about others: We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide for us, such as their name, address, and email address. If you use our Service to send others (friends, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
How We Use the Information We Collect
1. How We Use Personal Information: We may use your email address and your other personal information to help us efficiently operate the Services, to contact you in connection with your membership and other activities on the Site (including, but not limited to, confirmation emails or important news that could affect your relationship with our site), and to forward messages to you from other "Asingle" users. These types of communications are known as "Operational Communications. "To operate the Services, we may share your personal information with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of credit card transactions, email origination, receipt or support services, and customer relationship management services. We require these entities not to use your information for any other purpose. Besides, any third party with whom we are allowed to share your personal information is authorized to use your personal information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control, and you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Those who contact you will need to be instructed directly by you regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them. Please read the information below under the heading "Special Cases in which we Share Personal and Financial Information" to learn more ways where we may share your personal information.
2. How We Use Financial Information: To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. We use your financial information to, if applicable, check your qualifications and to bill you our service. By making a purchase, or engaging in any other kind of activity or transaction that uses financial information, on the Site, you consent to our providing your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine are necessary to support and process your activities and transactions, as well as to your credit card issuer for their purposes. These third parties may include the credit card companies and banking institutions used to process and support the transaction or activity.
3. Location Information and Services: This Service includes location-based services and features. These features are used to connect you to other users based upon your geographic location, and provide other services that personalize your experience. To implement these features we collect your location data, including but not limited to GPS data, WiFi data, and cell tower data.
4. Special Cases in which we Share Personal and Financial Information: Your personal information, Certified Financial Information or financial information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets, or a bankruptcy or to comply with the law or to protect the interests or safety of "Asingle" or other visitors to the Site.
5. How We Use Public Information and Other Demographic Information: We may review all your demographic information. We may use public information to enable other users to determine whether they are a match for you and to communicate with you. We may use demographic information to tailor the Service and cater to your interests.
With Whom We Share Your Information
1. Disclosure to Your potential and current matches: As an integral part of providing the "Asingle" service, we will disclose your profile information to your matches. Photos and other profile information posted by you will be available to our subscribers. We may also make features available enabling your matches to share your profile information, including photos, with members of their social network(s). We never share your contact information with any "Asingle' users.
2. Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); protect or defend Asingle's, or a third party's, rights or property; or protect someone's health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
3. Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims: Notwithstanding any other provision of this privacy statement or our Terms of Service, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are permitted to make such disclosure.
4. Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties by Us: We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII, with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as e-mail or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your e-mail preferences at any time.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties; Service Providers
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asingle will only give your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to fulfill the contract or if you have given your consent. If personal data is transmitted to third parties on the basis of a legitimate interest, we explain our legitimate interest in these data protection provisions.
In addition, personal data can be transmitted to third parties if Asingle should be obliged to do so by law or by enforceable administrative or judicial order.
Asingle reserves the right to use service providers when collecting or processing personal data. Service providers receive from Asingle only the personal data that they need for their specific activity.
Asingle works with affiliate businesses who commercially help executing Asingle and its services. While they are entitled to collect your data, it is saved and remains with Asingle Limited. Affiliates don¡¯t save or share your personal data.
To safeguard the community and protect its users from any harm, Asingle cooperates with security service providers. In order to receive expedient results, Asingle shares targeted user data from specific users whose profiles activities are involved in suspicious activities.
Asingle uses, among other things, service providers for sending emails and newsletters to their members. Service providers also provide the Asingle server capacity. External payment services and service providers in connection with debt collection support Asingle in processing payments. Depending on which payment method you select in the ordering process, Asingle passes on the data collected to process payments (e.g. bank details or credit card details) to the credit institution commissioned with the payment or to payment service providers commissioned by Asingle. In some cases, the payment service providers collect this data themselves. In this respect, the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies.
Service providers are usually involved as so-called processors, who are only allowed to process personal data of the users of this online offer following instructions from Asingle.
The third party partners might change over the time as technologies evolve and new methods become available.
To receive a copy of the complete list of third parties, please contact email@example.com and use the subject line ¡°Third Party Info Request¡±.
In order to realize our functions of the Shumei Services, we may need to collect and use relevant personal information of your end users. The following will list in detail our various business functions and the personal information collected to achieve these functions.
Based on advanced artificial intelligence and big data analysis technology, Shumei deeply integrates a full-stack risk control model that provide you with registration and login protection, equipment risk protection, anti-cheating in marketing activities, anti-crawler for content, anti-cheating on channel traffic, and full-stack account security for ranking list and risk control services, order protection, false user fission identification, and payment risk prevention and control. In order to achieve the above-mentioned services, we need to:
(1) Collect the basic device information, device identification information, device network information and device application information of end users through the Shumei SDK integrated in your application as follows:
a. Basic equipment information, including equipment brand, equipment manufacturer, equipment model number, equipment name, equipment system type and version, equipment basic configuration, equipment basic settings, equipment environment;
b. Device identification information, including IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity), ICCID (Integrate Circuit Card Identity), IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity), MAC address, Bluetooth MAC address, Android ID, IDFV (Identifier For Vendor), IDFA (Identity for Advertisers), OAID (Open Anonymous Device Identifier), device serial number;
c. Device network information, including network access form, wireless router identification (BSSID, SSID, MAC) and IP address, WIFI list, network operator information, network base station information, network connection status; and
d. Device application information, including SDK host application package name and version number, application list (only used to detect whether there are malicious software such as underground industry tools on the device).
In the Android system, in order to obtain some device information of the above-mentioned end users, we also need you to apply for the following permissions to the end-users through your App. If you do not apply for permission from the end-user or the end-user does not agree to the application for such permission, we will not be able to collect the corresponding device information, but it will not affect your continued use of the Shumei Services.
For obtaining equipment identification information such as IMEI
For obtaining network base station information
For reading and saving device information and record logs
For obtaining the MAC address of the device
For obtaining network access mode information
(2) You may transfer the information about end-users to us through API (application programming interface) and other methods as follows:
a. Basic personal information and identity information, including name, gender, personal phone number, date of birth, nationality, ID number, and address;
b. Personal banking information, including bank card number, account number, transfer amount, bank account type, and bank card type;
c. Personal transaction information, including order number, transaction amount, product name, product quantity, payment method, account balance, shipper's address, and consignee's address;
d. Personal social contact information, including friend request information, and user online comment information;
e. Personal internet surfing records, including website browsing records, click records, favorite records, download records, subscription records and other information;
f. Personal location information, including precise geographic location; and
g. Network identification information, including account number, IP address, and nickname.
Disclosure for Accounts Payable or Collections
It is your duty to make sure that you keep your account(s) in good standing with us. If you have an outstanding balance, or if you dispute you payment to us with your credit card or financial institution for any reason, please note that all information collected from your activity on our website may be disclosed to the bank and/or collections agency we work with for the purposes of establishing proof of user's identify, proof of use, proof that service was provided, and / or collecting any outstanding debt owed to us.
How You Can Access Your Information
How We Protect Your Personal Information
"Asingle" takes reasonable measures in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse or alteration, and we will have no liability to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse or alteration. "Asingle" may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Information You Provide about Yourself
While Using Our Service Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
Because many users tend to use our service at different points of their relationship-seeking life, we retain your personal information for continued service and convenience purposes until you advise us not to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms or other agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
We require users to be at least 18 years of age. We do not intend for anyone under the age of 18 to use any of the features or services we offer from "Asingle" Services, and we certainly do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online.
How to Contact Us
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DON'T CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON THE MEMBERS OF THIS APP. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ON THE SUSPICIOUS SCAMMERS. PLEASE REPORT TO US ONCE YOU FIND ANY SUSPICIOUS PROFILES, WE WILL BLOCK THE SUSPICIOUS USERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.